Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite college coaches

Featured Replies

Eddie Sutton and Gene Keady. Wait a minute, what year is this??

 

:clap::lol::laugh::thumb:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Pitino

Mark Few

Billy Donovan

Lenard Hamilton

Herb Sendek

Rick Stansbury

:laugh:

 

He is a great, classy coach and an even better person. I am a UK fan, but I give credit where credit is due.

  • Author
He is a great, classy coach and an even better person. I am a UK fan, but I give credit where credit is due.

 

Exactly...Most of the time I jokingly hate on Duke but in all realitly there is nothing there. They probably could care less what UK does. UK has beaten them since 1992

There really is no reason to hate Duke. They have had a great run and all in all share more in common with UK than just about any other program. I sometimes catch my self pulling for the Blue Devils, but usually only when they are playing Al-Qaeda.

Sean Miller

Kevin Stallings

Tom Crean

Tom Izzo

He is a great, classy coach and an even better person. I am a UK fan, but I give credit where credit is due.

 

I understand that but come on, you don't know coach K. I bet Patrick Patterson loves him as a person too since he cried in front of him. :lol:

Mark Few

Coach K

Kelly Wells

Keith Adkins

John Pelphrey

Travis Ford

Brad Stevens

Pat Knight

He is a great, classy coach and an even better person. I am a UK fan, but I give credit where credit is due.

I don't like Coach K because he comes off as such a nice, calm, good-hearted man but cusses like a sailor, and because of what he did 1994-1995 (I guess that could have been Duke's doing). Between those two, the above incident mentioned, and the fact that he always talks about jumping to the NBA when he wants more money and he has those stupid commercials which may as well be recruiting, he just seems like a huge fraud to me.

 

Anyways, I like Jamie (Jaime?) Dixon of Pitt. I like Pitino as well.

Who is your favorite team, Pancake?

 

Sorry for the late response, but I'm a Heels fan.

Roy Williams of course.

 

Where are all the Bill Gill fan club members??? :jump: :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.