February 19, 200917 yr Who are your favorite coaches that dont coach your favorite team or in the same conference. In no order for me. Jay Wright Herb Sendek Coach K(I was in the closet until now) Ben Howland Brad Stevens
February 19, 200917 yr Who are your favorite coaches that dont coach your favorite team or in the same conference. In no order for me. Jay Wright Herb Sendek Coach K(I was in the closet until now) Ben Howland Brad Stevens Blasphemy.
February 19, 200917 yr Huggins, my favorite coaches mentor. I was fond of Bobby Knight back in the day too, I love coaches who are big on discipline and the team first mentality. Coach K also refused to sign his book for a girl I knew when we were 15 that was in Duke hospital at the time when asked.
February 19, 200917 yr Mine would probably be....Tubby Smith haha kidding No really, I like Jay Wright and Travis Ford
February 19, 200917 yr ^ Hear...Hear. Now that is a college coach You better believe it. Anyone who can even field a team when you are selling Pippa Passes, Kentucky has to be on the short list.
February 19, 200917 yr Tubby Smith (Minnesota) Jay Wright (Villinova) Jim Calhoun (UConn) Rick Stansbury (Miss State) Bill Self (Kansas) Brad Stevens (Butler) Mark Few (Gonzaga) Tom Izzo (Mich State) John Pelphry (Arkansas) Pat Summit (U.T. womens)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.