Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

1. Galloway

2. Meeks

3. Miller

4. Perry/Harrellson

5. PP

 

We need this going into the tournament and I think UK could win a couple and maybe somehow make it somewhat deep with a little momentum and March Magic. BG doesn't seem to get what I'm watching.

 

 

This is exactly what should happen

  • Replies 260
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Galloway

2. Meeks

3. Miller

4. Perry/Harrellson

5. PP

 

We need this going into the tournament and I think UK could win a couple and maybe somehow make it somewhat deep with a little momentum and March Magic. BG doesn't seem to get what I'm watching.

 

I agree, I like that lineup.

1. Galloway

2. Meeks

3. Miller

4. Perry/Harrellson

5. PP

 

We need this going into the tournament and I think UK could win a couple and maybe somehow make it somewhat deep with a little momentum and March Magic. BG doesn't seem to get what I'm watching.

 

They better worry about winning this game and getting into the tournament. After tonight, UK could only win 1 more game heading into the SEC tourney

It just seems inevitable to me that Galloway has to play some point for this team to go anywhere this year or next. I am not trying to be a coach but with Porter and Liggins running the show and no help coming in next year, I would be experimenting with Galloway.

I knew it, they went with Stallings.

 

BG said he couldn't see her when she tried to interview him. They had to go with Stallings.

They better worry about winning this game and getting into the tournament.

 

They'll be in the tournament.

I've stated on here before that UK is my 2nd favorite team but nice try...:laugh:

 

:lol::lol: Thats a good one!

:lol::lol: Thats a good one!

 

You don't believe me??? Darn... I hope I get some sleep tonight...:rolleyes:

You don't believe me??? Darn... I hope I get some sleep tonight...:rolleyes:

 

Come on? A Wildcat and Heel fan? Sure your just not trying to score brownie points with the Cats fans here? :lol:

This game.

 

I thought you said you stopped watching Kentucky? :idunno:

Come on? A Wildcat and Heel fan? Sure your just not trying to score brownie points with the Cats fans here? :lol:

 

:laugh:

:laugh:

 

Hope you can sleep better now... :D

I thought you said you stopped watching Kentucky? :idunno:

 

Nope, I said until Galloway starts playing more....Check the boxscore, and get back to me.

They'll be in the tournament.

 

They need to win 4 of these last 6 games to not have to win the SEC tourney to get there.

Meeks playing some PG? Wish I would have thought of that? Oh. I did? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.