Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 260
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter starting right where he left off. 2 turnovers in 2 minutes...

Now Galloway is in. Makes perfect sense Billy. :lol: I'm not complaining because I want him in but I just don't get it.

  • Author

Perfect pass by Mr. Galloway. Surprise, surprise.

  • Author

Meeks wide open, Porter can't react fast enough to hit him when he should.

Meeks seems to be anxious tonight. Chill out old boy.

Galloway deserves starter status. I agree.

Not to mention I don't see a single thing Harris brings to the table. Nothing.

Ramone Stink-is back in the game.

  • Author

Galloway back out...

Worst possession ever. Touched by UK, Jump ball, foul on the floor, shooting foul.

How many fouls did we give up on that trip on offense for Vandy? Sad.

Galloway back in, I guess Harris with 2 fouls is a good thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.