Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Galloway is so much better than Harris, Porter, Liggins, and Miller.

 

I don't know about Miller they're about the same. But the rest, I feel like there is no question.

  • Replies 260
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MMmmmmmm. Barelycorns commercial.

  • Author
I don't know about Miller they're about the same. But the rest, I feel like there is no question.

 

I like Miller too, but in a different way. I like how hard Galloway plays, how he goes for the rebounds, and how he opens the offense up with good passing.

Galloway's an underrated passer. Nice shot Miller.

  • Author

Good looking possession right there.

They're fouling their butts off right now. They need to slow those up or it could get ugly in the end.

  • Author

Nice hustle right there.

Porter and his arm sleeve need to stay on the bench. They play so much better without him.

  • Author

There's what Galloway gives you.

Galloway has deserved a starting spot. I do not know how Gillispie can't play him.

Anywhere to watch on line? I am where there isn't cable. I am listening but I would like to watch the second half.

I hate A.J. Ogilvy just for being himself.

  • Author

Ogilvy should get a flagrant technical.

Liggins with a great job of keeping his head, literally and figuratively. Ogilvy might get a flagrant foul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.