February 18, 200917 yr If they called that foul the same way they did against Florida last week then Ogilvy would be getting ejected right now for a dead ball intentional foul.
February 18, 200917 yr If the refs saw that how we just saw that, that might have been called differently. He threw his forearms in Liggins neck there.
February 18, 200917 yr If they called that foul the same way they did against Florida last week then Ogilvy would be getting ejected right now for a dead ball intentional foul. That whistle was a little late.
February 18, 200917 yr Anywhere to watch on line? I am where there isn't cable. I am listening but I would like to watch the second half. I think it is on ESPN 360.
February 18, 200917 yr Liggins made the initial foul and its his own fault for going in for the dunk after the whistle
February 18, 200917 yr Liggins made the initial foul and its his own fault for going in for the dunk after the whistle Give me a break.
February 18, 200917 yr Give me a break. You would just stand there and let a guy dunk on you...come on.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.