Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 260
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Look at how much flow Galloway adds to the offense.

Would they call a charge after the whistle?

 

Exactly!!! You proved our point right there. :clap:

Exactly!!! You proved our point right there. :clap:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Sucker.

I love what Galloway brings to the table.

 

If he keeps playing well...I bet he gets less than 5 minutes PT next game...:idunno:

Coming from the Tarheel and Alabama fans.

 

As if you don't have a shade of blue on your lenses.:laugh:

 

I've stated on here before that UK is my 2nd favorite team but nice try...:laugh:

Galloway is what we need going into the tournament next month. Besides PPs ankle.

I've stated on here before that UK is my 2nd favorite team but nice try...:laugh:

 

Fair enough. I guess we'll agree to strongly disagree.

Exactly!!! You proved our point right there. :clap:

 

??? Meaning he should have stopped after the whistle, like any other basketball player. He had his chance to shoot during layup drills, now it is his job to pass it to Meeks.

??? Meaning he should have stopped after the whistle, like any other basketball player.

 

You don't watch many basketball games then if you don't see all the shots that go up after whitsles, especially finishing drives nonchalantly like I stated. I happens so very often.

Fair enough. I guess we'll agree to strongly disagree.

 

:thumb:

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR DUNKS!!!!

Watch down low with Ogilvy when UK is on defense. It's getting PHYSICAL.

??? Meaning he should have stopped after the whistle, like any other basketball player.

 

He let up, how is he supposed to know that Ogerly is going to step forwards with his forearms extended after the whistle is blown. It was cheap foul. Not saying any thing else about it. If you don't get it by now then you probably aren't going to any time soon.:deadhorse:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.