Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
HA HA

 

What's so funny?

  • Replies 260
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what it is about him, but I can't stand Ogilvy.

 

Same here. There's just something. It was the same way with the guy from Utah a few years back. Andrew something or another with an O.

Well AJ welcome back to the bench.

 

Wasn't he a four star recruit?

Only a few seconds until the real show begins, the halftime interview.

What's so funny?

 

2 UK players watching the ball bounce out of bounds and go over to Vandy.

Wasn't he a four star recruit?

 

3...

I knew it, they went with Stallings.

  • Author
This game.

 

Whose forcing you to watch it?:idunno:

  • Author
2 UK players watching the ball bounce out of bounds and go over to Vandy.

 

I guess we have a different sense of humor.

Still has under performed

 

No doubt...

KS gets the nod on the interview. I wish he would have said something like, "That's a bad question. This is Vandy, we have to stop Kentucky not just Jodie Meeks, they are not a one man team...(even though without PP they are pretty close to it at the offensive end of the floor)" :p

1. Galloway

2. Meeks

3. Miller

4. Perry/Harrellson

5. PP

 

We need this going into the tournament and I think UK could win a couple and maybe somehow make it somewhat deep with a little momentum and March Magic. BG doesn't seem to get what I'm watching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.