Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Baseball Discussion

Featured Replies

It's going to be a exciting 9th Region. Lot's of luck to all teams.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much discussion about Conner High School. The team should be pretty solid.

Not much discussion about Conner High School. The team should be pretty solid.

 

Agreed. And I'm not trying to bash Bellevue, they are a solid ball club, but if we point out the games they won and almost won, we have to point out the bad losses such as Silver Grove and Ludlow.

Agreed. And I'm not trying to bash Bellevue, they are a solid ball club, but if we point out the games they won and almost won, we have to point out the bad losses such as Silver Grove and Ludlow.

 

that's a very goodand fair comment about Bellevue

 

Conner will be ok but I don't think they'll be a major threat in the region IMO

that's a very goodand fair comment about Bellevue

 

Conner will be ok but I don't think they'll be a major threat in the region IMO

 

I think you are vastly underestimating them. I would put them unquestionably in the top 3 teams in the region at this point in the preseason. They have everyone returning except Osuna and Thomas.

FWIW, D3 schools can't give out athletic scholarships, but the fact that he got money at Centre for academics is probably more impressive :thumb:

 

:thumb: Agree. Congrats. Great School.

I think you are vastly underestimating them. I would put them unquestionably in the top 3 teams in the region at this point in the preseason. They have everyone returning except Osuna and Thomas.

 

And Jake Ryle who I remember clearly bunting successfully a couple times against CovCath to secure their victory.

And Jake Ryle who I remember clearly bunting successfully a couple times against CovCath to secure their victory.

 

I'm sure replacing a bunter will be a little easier than replacing the hitting that Osuna provided and fielding that Thomas provided. :lol:

Blue magic your probably right little ole Bellevue doesn't have a chance!:notworthy::notworthy:

 

By the way name the 2nd 3rd and 4th pitchers on NCC and Beechwood that are going to be soooooo much better than those at Bellevue.:confused::confused:

 

Beechwood has Larrimore, Bertke, and Colosimoor Hall as 2, 3, 4. Hall and Colosimo could vary in order.

Beechwood has Larrimore, Bertke, and Colosimoor Hall as 2, 3, 4. Hall and Colosimo could vary in order.

 

Snyder isn't considered #2?

Snyder isn't considered #2?

 

I would imagine the others are better, but I could be wrong.

I would imagine the others are better, but I could be wrong.

 

I'm pretty sure Snyder would be their number 2 easily.

From what I've heard Larrimore can straight pump the gas.

From what I've heard Larrimore can straight pump the gas.

 

Question: where does "can straight pump the gas" equate with his average mph, because that seems to vary greatly on these threads concerning how hard someone throws:idunno:.

Cooper made their cuts on Tuesday, and of course with the new school, they are very young. I know they have seven eighth graders that they kept for JV. I don't think there are any players with previous Varsity experience. There were 4 Senior's doing conditioning work but I'm not sure how many made the team. Coach Bieger will have his work cut our for him and his staff this year but the program is headed in the right direction.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.