Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Baseball Discussion

Featured Replies

My top 3 are CCH, Conner, and HC. I also think Dixie will be a sleeper team this year.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Sainola of Highlands has definitely found the weight room!! The big lefty is primed to have a BIG senior season!!

 

Weight room in baseball can only take you so far. If it was football I'd agree.

My top 3 are CCH, Conner, and HC. I also think Dixie will be a sleeper team this year.

 

No New Cath?

Man, I hate defending CC (:p) but they will have more than one solid pitcher and are certainly better than "average" in many of their position spots.

 

I know they have some good players but I think there are alot of good players around which is why I say average. NKY has alot of baseball players that go on to play college ball so I'll say our(NKY) average is better than others. Not knocking anyone at all.

IMO the only best at their position in NKY from CC is Mailie

Weight room in baseball can only take you so far. If it was football I'd agree.

 

Alex Rodriguez :ylsuper:

Alex Rodriguez :ylsuper:

 

I said weight room, not steroids. :lol:

I know they have some good players but I think there are alot of good players around which is why I say average. NKY has alot of baseball players that go on to play college ball so I'll say our(NKY) average is better than others. Not knocking anyone at all.

IMO the only best at their position in NKY from CC is Mailie

 

There is a big difference between "not being the best at any one position" and being "average", which is how you referred to CCH's lineup in your earlier post. I'm not certain they have the single best player at any other position than catcher either, but they certainly don't have a bunch of average players at these spots.

 

Man, you're killing me making me defend CCH . . . . .:isurrender:

There is a big difference between "not being the best at any one position" and being "average", which is how you referred to CCH's lineup in your earlier post. I'm not certain they have the single best player at any other position than catcher either, but they certainly don't have a bunch of average players at these spots.

 

Man, you're killing me making me defend CCH . . . . .:isurrender:

 

I'm loving it, you're saving me the time. :ylsuper: :laugh:

There is a big difference between "not being the best at any one position" and being "average", which is how you referred to CCH's lineup in your earlier post. I'm not certain they have the single best player at any other position than catcher either, but they certainly don't have a bunch of average players at these spots.

 

Man, you're killing me making me defend CCH . . . . .:isurrender:

 

 

They had the best catcher [Maile] and first baseman [isler] in NKY. Beyond that they have solid of just about everything. I'd say they are better than average ball players. It'd be nice to have a team comprised of all the "best at each position" players though lol.

Congrats to him. Where is he playing?

Centre College

Not knocking anyone at all.

IMO the only best at their position in NKY from CC is Mailie

 

A division 1 pitcher gets no love?

Dayton has 3 to 4 seniors this year with great young talent. Look for dayton to maybe suprise someone this year, maybe not someone big but a big win.

They had the best catcher [Maile] and first baseman [isler] in NKY. Beyond that they have solid of just about everything. I'd say they are better than average ball players. It'd be nice to have a team comprised of all the "best at each position" players though lol.

 

Very good player, but it would be a mistake to overlook Brake (Conner) for this position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.