Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name That Team

Featured Replies

Well I would have said Madison Co. since thats your location 3Wishes,but its wrong anyway.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mean Machine Folsom Prison 1978
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:laugh:I was thinking the same thing.

 

 

Plus look at the Hair.:banana:

 

.....And the tube socks up to the knees. My son laughs at my old pic's but not at our record. :cool:

1971 Evarts.

 

Winner winner chicken dinner.

It's definitely Evarts.

It's definitely coach Hunter.

It's definitely in the 1970s because coach Hunter's last season was 1979.

 

Evarts 1977

If you look closley you can see a young HDE back up on the mountain taking a picture and writing a story standing in front of a bicycle with a Baltimore Orioles license plate on the front.

The Orioles were winning back then, no matter what year it was in the 1970s. I spent a lot of time at Ages then, but not much in Evarts.

 

I didn't think it had the look of early 70s, but that does look like Freddie a little. I was thinking he graduated in 70 though.

I couldn't make out some of the faces, but 13 does look like Freddy my guess was based on I didn't see Rex Estridge who was on the 68 team or Donnie McClain who was a grad in 73. My lord I don't feel this old.

What's the answer?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.