Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name That Team

Featured Replies

Can anyone guess who this team is, one guess per day. Don't forget the year.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

One more time.

normal_football.jpg

1978 Male

Its not 78 MALE, they had concrete bleachers back then at Brook and Breck. Maybe a Mid 70's Shelby County?

Evarts - 1975?

 

Looks about right to me. Not sure the year, maybe later 70's?

 

Evarts 1978.

Evarts - 1981 Check out those collars. :D Never wore one but several teammates did.

Evarts - 1981 Check out those collars. :D Never wore one but several teammates did.

 

:laugh:I was thinking the same thing.

 

 

Plus look at the Hair.:banana:

1974 Russellville

Mean Machine Folsom Prison 1978

I immediately thought of Evarts, Hazard or Erlanger Lloyd.

 

I started to guess 1976 Erlanger Lloyd because I know they had a great season that year.

 

But those are mountains behind them so I'll say 1980 Hazard Bulldogs, but it is a total guess.

  • Author

Evarts in correct. All the years are wrong.

I knew it was Evarts but can't see the faces too good. Can you make the picture a little larger to see if we can recognize anybody?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.