Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Been awhile.....

Featured Replies

Beautiful girls...They would look real cute in some Bama Cheerleader outfits. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are precious. Very cute girls.

Great pictures. Thanks so mcuh for sharing. You are blessed my friend.:thumb:

  • Author
Beautiful girls...They would look real cute in some Bama Cheerleader outfits. :ylsuper:

'Bama wouldn't bother me....there is only a handful of teams that they are forbidden to wear...haha

'Bama wouldn't bother me....there is only a handful of teams that they are forbidden to wear...haha

 

Wonder what they are????:D

You are in deep crap in a few years! :lol:

 

Awesome bro. They are adorable...

Your girl's are so pretty. #8 pic is awesome. I love the color of her eyes.

Beautiful children. Enjoy and treasure them as much as you can now because time really FLIES by. My oldest is graduating college this year, my middle boy is graduating high school and my baby girl is a soph. I often wonder where the time went. Just the thoughts of my baby girl going to college in a couple of years just kills me. I really dont know if I'll be able to stand it. Anyway, your children are beautiful. The good Lord has truly blessed you!!

I am in my dorm sick and tired on a Saturday night and this didn't bore me.:cool:

  • Author

Thanks guys.....I really am blessed...Church is so emotional for me nowadays....unreal..

 

 

...side note, I really need to make sure they meet some of you on here.....some in particular...

Beautiful girls RP. Must look like their Mom.:thumb:

Beautiful girls RP. Must look like their Mom.:thumb:

 

While Mrs. RockPride is a hot chick. RP is one good looking man so I'll give him a little credit. :D:lol:

 

 

RP...beautiful is all I can say!! :thumb:

  • Author
While Mrs. RockPride is a hot chick. RP is one good looking man so I'll give him a little credit. :D:lol:

 

 

RP...beautiful is all I can say!! :thumb:

 

Being that you and I don't get to talk as often as we'd like and such...I mainly did this so you could be sure to get your update....thanks doll!

Beautiful girls. Children are a gift, nothing in the world so precious.

 

How did you pick their names?

They are just plain " Cutie Pies " There is nothing like children , but they grow up so darn fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.