Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TJ Houshmandzadeh says he wants to be an Eagle

Featured Replies

Per ESPN...

 

He said the Bengals/Eagles game last year was his "interview for Andy Reed". T.J. had 12 catches for 150 yards and 1 TD in that game.

Edited by ScarHeel

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals are crazy if they just let him walk IMO.

He would make the Eagles tough to beat by the way!

The Bengals are crazy if they just let him walk IMO.

 

On one hand, agreed, but I hope they get rid of him. He is a whiner and I think he is nothing without a deep threat. But I do think him and Desean Jackson could be an excellent combo for McNabb.

This title is pretty misleading. If you heard the interview he didn't say that really. He said if they made him an good offer he would be willing to listen and wonuldn't mind playing for them,

This title is pretty misleading. If you heard the interview he didn't say that really. He said if they made him an good offer he would be willing to listen and wonuldn't mind playing for them,

 

Agree.

This title is pretty misleading. If you heard the interview he didn't say that really. He said if they made him an good offer he would be willing to listen and wonuldn't mind playing for them,

 

:thumb:

 

I personally would like to see him stay a Bengal though.

:thumb:

 

I personally would like to see him stay a Bengal though.

 

Me too, but for the right price. I love TJ, but I don't think he's worth as much as he thinks he is.

...and rumor has it that Marvin wants a more disciplined team.

You can't franchise TJ for $9.8M per year. No way. He's not worth it on THIS team.

You can't franchise TJ for $9.8M per year. No way. He's not worth it on THIS team.

 

You could do the tag where he can still negotiate and you can match or get picks. One year at $9.8M is about right if you think Plamer is healthy and you can improve on both lines.

 

Let me preface this by saying that I don't think the Bengals can win the SB, but they could get hot and play a weaker schedule and make the playoffs. It has been proven that once the palyoffs start anything can happen. If Baltimore loses two LB's and it looks entirely possible, the division won't be nearly as tough.

You could do the tag where he can still negotiate and you can match or get picks. One year at $9.8M is about right if you think Plamer is healthy and you can improve on both lines.

 

Let me preface this by saying that I don't think the Bengals can win the SB, but they could get hot and play a weaker schedule and make the playoffs. It has been proven that once the palyoffs start anything can happen. If Baltimore loses two LB's and it looks entirely possible, the division won't be nearly as tough.

 

TJ doesn't want to stay here so there would be no negotiations. If you tag him, its a one and done deal for $9.8M.

 

If I were king, I'd take the $9.8M and fortify the lines on both sides of the ball.

 

TJ is very good and I hope he gets paid but I just don't want it to be here if its at $10M.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.