Kobe and LeBron

Good grief, once again, who you got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Good grief, once again, who you got?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better all around player? I'd take LeBron.

Better clutch player? I'd take Kobe

If you ask me I'd take Kobe any day of the week. He is one of the better defensive players in the league (take a look at the all NBA defensive starting line-up the past couple years and the numbers he has held his opponents to) and I think he is one of the best, if not the best, scorer for his position. Although I think Kobe is the better offensive and defensive player, the reason I say LeBron is the better all around player is that his versatility and athletic ability are unmatched in the NBA. He can play the 1,2,3 and 4 and still score on you regardless.

Kobe, IMO, is the guy who I'd want to give the ball in the last few seconds. The guy just has iceblood in his vains.

Better all around player? I'd take LeBron.

Better clutch player? I'd take Kobe

If you ask me I'd take Kobe any day of the week. He is one of the better defensive players in the league (take a look at the all NBA defensive starting line-up the past couple years and the numbers he has held his opponents to) and I think he is one of the best, if not the best, scorer for his position. Although I think Kobe is the better offensive and defensive player, the reason I say LeBron is the better all around player is that his versatility and athletic ability are unmatched in the NBA. He can play the 1,2,3 and 4 and still score on you regardless.

Kobe, IMO, is the guy who I'd want to give the ball in the last few seconds. The guy just has iceblood in his vains.

Fair enough...