Kobe and LeBron

Good grief, once again, who you got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Good grief, once again, who you got?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want the thread to be an either/or type deal with a poll. Possibly comparing how fun these guys are to watch compared to greats of the past.

And a poll with 2 options is gonna be constructed to get this answer how?

When I'm drilling 3's, I don't yell "Lebron". Kobe!

(BTW, the next thing I yell is Hibachi! for Gilbert Arenas. So he is number 2).

I usually go with "Ray Ray" lol. And if I have hit three or four in a row (happens pretty often), I get a little cocky with a "Will somebody guard that guy?". But not loud enough to upset anyone lol.

Round 23902302323 DING!!!!! :lol: I'll take Kobe.

Haha, CatsCatsCats, you and myself have had some knock down drag outs over this one. I'm doing a paper for my sports journalism class on this very subject. HammerTime, would you care to read it when I get done with it and tell me what you think? I'll PM it to you or send you an email with an attachment if you're interested.

Haha, CatsCatsCats, you and myself have had some knock down drag outs over this one. I'm doing a paper for my sports journalism class on this very subject. HammerTime, would you care to read it when I get done with it and tell me what you think? I'll PM it to you or send you an email with an attachment if you're interested.

Just post it as a thread. We'd all love to tell you how wrong you are. :p Seriously though, post it. I'm interested to see. :thumb: