Toughest and Weakest Districts in the State This Year?

42nd is the toughest having Scott County, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, and Sayre. The top 3 teams if placed in any other region would have a legit shot at the region title. Any district in the 15th or 16th region could be added to the weakest.
You know, you may be right. Look at last years Rose Hill team for instance. Euton and Jackson were top 5 players in the 16th region last season. And now, Euton has faded somewhat, Jackson is still perhaps at the top of many lists, and look at the Barber kid who started sometimes for Rose Hill last season as a freshman, he can't even get a sniff of the floor down there. You're absolutely right, apples and oranges.:thumb:

You know, you may be right. Look at last years Rose Hill team for instance. Euton and Jackson were top 5 players in the 16th region last season. And now, Euton has faded somewhat, Jackson is still perhaps at the top of many lists, and look at the Barber kid who started sometimes for Rose Hill last season as a freshman, he can't even get a sniff of the floor down there. You're absolutely right, apples and oranges.:thumb:

Euton has faded? I thought he was having some good games for Scott County? Who was the Barber kid? I don't remember him. Why did he transfer to Scott County?

Euton has faded? I thought he was having some good games for Scott County? Who was the Barber kid? I don't remember him. Why did he transfer to Scott County?

It was popular???

I do think that the district that Scott Co. is in is probably one of the strongest. I think it would be easier to pick the strongest vs. the weakest.

In the 9th the toughest year in and year out is the Holmes Covcath Holy Cross district and with Beechwood turning it up this year makes 4 quality teams. If Holmes was its normal instead of being great this year what a great district tourney. Still should be some great games though.