Toughest and Weakest Districts in the State This Year?

Euton has faded? I thought he was having some good games for Scott County? Who was the Barber kid? I don't remember him. Why did he transfer to Scott County?

Euton was way overrated to begin with. Solid player, but I don't think in the top 10 in the state by any means. Said it last year when he and Jackson were at Rose Hill that Jackson was the better talent.

I agree that just about any district in the 16th is weak, and the Estill, Powell, Lee, Owsley isn't very strong this year either.

Euton has faded? I thought he was having some good games for Scott County? Who was the Barber kid? I don't remember him. Why did he transfer to Scott County?

Freshman that started the last 15 or so games. Averaged about 9 or 10 points a game. With Euton and Jackson playing didnt really have to do much. Has an exceptional outside shot. Along with the two other players for RH rounded out their lineup. Starts Jv at Scott Co. now, and see's little time on varsity. And Euton isn't fading, he had a 20+ plus performance tonight against Henry Clay if I'm not mistaken by what i could catch on the radio.

Freshman that started the last 15 or so games. Averaged about 9 or 10 points a game. With Euton and Jackson playing didnt really have to do much. Has an exceptional outside shot. Along with the two other players for RH rounded out their lineup. Starts Jv at Scott Co. now, and see's little time on varsity. And Euton isn't fading, he had a 20+ plus performance tonight against Henry Clay if I'm not mistaken by what i could catch on the radio.

Must have improved from what I saw last season. In the regional stint with Elliott last year they left him open while doubling Euton and he made nada. I wish him luck in his new environment.

And again, I agree that they have a very difficult district.

Must have improved from what I saw last season. In the regional stint with Elliott last year they left him open while doubling Euton and he made nada. I wish him luck in his new environment.

And again, I agree that they have a very difficult district.

He may have, but i went and did some sesearch online and Barbour shot 43 percent from three for the year, and Euton shot 44 percent, and the next best on their team was some kid name Gambil (sp?) at 32 percent. Doesnt seem too bad. Granted he's not Over 50 percent that's sill a good percentage. BTW Euton is lighting it up this year from behind the arc, he's made 6+ 3's on several occasion.

The Weakest!!

Agreeing with yourself lol.

Anyway, the 56th is not even the weakest in the 14th Region. The 55th is. (Breathitt, Wolfe, Riverside, Jackson City)

In fact, I think that Lee and/or Estill will upset some 'top' teams before this season ends.

The 32nd district (Grant County, Walton-Verona, Williamstown, Simon-Kenton) is pretty weak this year with all the teams being about as bad as each other (And Im a homer from that district). I really dont know who will win it this year.