Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Since You Guys Like The RPI So Much

Featured Replies

(14-7) Cincinnati: 57 RPI, SOS 29, non-conference SOS 92

(16-5) Kentucky: 56 RPI, SOS 98, non-confernece SOS 157

 

:idunno:

(14-7) Cincinnati: 57 RPI, SOS 29, non-conference SOS 92

(16-5) Kentucky: 56 RPI, SOS 98, non-confernece SOS 157

 

:idunno:

 

 

 

What do you feel would be the result of a UK-UC matchup in the first or 2nd round of the NCAA?

  • Author
What do you feel would be the result of a UK-UC matchup in the first or 2nd round of the NCAA?

UK by around 7-10...

Do you think the RPI is a good way to tell which team is better than the other at this point in the season?

  • Author
Do you think the RPI is a good way to tell which team is better than the other at this point in the season?

I'm not a big fan of the RPI...

I'm not a big fan of the RPI...

 

Is it even relevant nowadays?

GT, I think we have found something we can both agree on, regarding the RPI.

It is a moot point and I rarely even am concerned with it. I may put some stock into it late in the year, but not at this point.

Too many other variables come into play...a few years ago you could draw a line with the RPI, now it is not so certain.

I put much more stock into Ken Pomeroy's site. The upgrades he has made to it are phenomenal.

  • Author
Is it even relevant nowadays?

The only practical use it serves is giving the committee a look at your resume...

I can't believe UK's stength of schedule is that bad. UK has played UNC, UL, WV, Miami, and Kansas St. I guess some of the cupcakes were really bad cupcakes.

I can't believe UK's stength of schedule is that bad. UK has played UNC, UL, WV, Miami, and Kansas St. I guess some of the cupcakes were really bad cupcakes.

 

I guess the SEC is so weak that it drags the schedule down...

^ I think part of that has to do with the SEC being down this year. We used to get a little bump from conference play. Beat me to it.

I've always preferred Sagarin to RPI ...

 

Sagarin has Kentucky 35th and Cincinnati at #50.

 

Cincinnati's SOS is 65th, while Kentucky's is #151.

I can't believe UK's stength of schedule is that bad. UK has played UNC, UL, WV, Miami, and Kansas St. I guess some of the cupcakes were really bad cupcakes.

 

:confused:

What do you feel would be the result of a UK-UC matchup in the first or 2nd round of the NCAA?

 

 

I'll be shocked if we're there but I'll agree with GT and say UK by about 10.

:confused:

 

11/28/08 UK 74, Kansas St 72

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.