ALL-A moved to Friday (Boys)

I would think that since the girls played their quarter finals and semi's in the same day, then the boys should do the same thing on saturday night. Would be better than having to play them so close together on sunday afternoon.... Why not put the boys semis at 7:00 and 9:00 saturday night or something. Would make it better for everyone i think! Just my 2 cents!

I would think that since the girls played their quarter finals and semi's in the same day, then the boys should do the same thing on saturday night. Would be better than having to play them so close together on sunday afternoon.... Why not put the boys semis at 7:00 and 9:00 saturday night or something. Would make it better for everyone i think! Just my 2 cents!

They can not because Eastern has a home game at 7:30 on Saturday night.

There are no trees in the parking lot at McBrayer.

The Agriculture Dept. tried an experiment of planting trees in asphalt of the Alumni Coliseum parking lot and it failed. Seemed digging in asphalt proved to be futile. :D I parked there last night and didn't see any trees anywhere close, just some cars and a lot of blacktop. For those that haven't been there that parking lot is huge and maybe the size of 2-3 football fields.:jump:

As a student at EKU (way back) good that there was no trees in the parking lot or we might have ran straight into them on some walks back to campus.