January 25, 200917 yr TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — University of Kentucky basketball player Ramon Harris, who collapsed during halftime of the Wildcats' game at Alabama on Saturday, has been released from the hospital and is heading back to Lexington with his teammates on UK's charter flight. http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/670487.html
January 25, 200917 yr Still no word on the reason why he collapsed? I really hope he sits the rest of the season. He just doesn't seem right and the team/doctors need to figure everything out for good before they let him come back.
January 25, 200917 yr I really hope he sits the rest of the season. He just doesn't seem right and the team/doctors need to figure everything out for good before they let him come back. That could be a slight over reaction if he was just sick...
January 25, 200917 yr That could be a slight over reaction if he was just sick... Maybe. I hadn't seen the most recent reports about it possibly being sickness, but you have to admit it's been several different things for Ramon this year. The collision, the back spasms, now collapsing. I think he needs to pass a difficult physical with plenty of observation before he gets back into action.
January 25, 200917 yr Lets hope and pray that Ramon will have a speedy recover,but wait till he's back 100% before joining the team. Don't need to come back too soon.
January 25, 200917 yr Maybe. I hadn't seen the most recent reports about it possibly being sickness, but you have to admit it's been several different things for Ramon this year. The collision, the back spasms, now collapsing. I think he needs to pass a difficult physical with plenty of observation before he gets back into action. From the sound of Billy G's practices, I think he passes the test almost everyday.
January 25, 200917 yr Probably didnt eat a good size meal or drink fluids properly... Never been a problem for me. Glad to here he was released from hospital and doing well.
January 25, 200917 yr Never been a problem for me. Glad to here he was released from hospital and doing well. Yeah we know one M&M away from.......
January 25, 200917 yr Feeling better after throwing leads me to believe this was an extension of some viral bug he may have had....dehydration...etc
January 25, 200917 yr He must have been sick the first half. It was about as bad as I've seen him play, this explains alot.
January 25, 200917 yr Seth Davis just said they are holding him out of practice today and he will see a cardiologist, then they will move further.
January 25, 200917 yr ^ I just heard this and was getting ready to post it. Hopefully itmis not a heart problem but shortness of breath then passing out is not a good sign. These precautionary measures are best. Prayers continue for Ramon Harris.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.