Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates on Ramon Harris?

Featured Replies

Hope he is okay. I'm curious as to what happened.

They said he passed out on the way back out of the locker room at half time.

I hope he's OK. Looking forward to hearing more on his situation. Get well Ramon.

We're praying its dehydration and not a heart problem.

We're praying its dehydration and not a heart problem.

 

 

I just wonder if it could be a head problem from his collison earlier in the year.

I'm listening to the post-game, If they say anything about him I'll post it.

I just wonder if it could be a head problem from his collison earlier in the year.

 

I hope not, but its very possible.

I just wonder if it could be a head problem from his collison earlier in the year.

 

I could see where it could be that, but this young man has been through alot already this season and battled back, you hate to see this. Hope its nothing serious and he recovers!

That's good news. I hope he is ok.

I just wonder if it could be a head problem from his collison earlier in the year.

 

That was the first thng that I had thought of. Prayers are certainly with Ramon Harris.

They said Ramon had checked out at the hospital. Good sign.

 

Thanks for the info.

From KSR...

 

Harris collapsed coming out of the locker room to begin the second half. He is now at the Tuscaloosa hospital, listed in stable condition and all his vital signs are good, according to UK. He is now being administered tests to see what caused the collapse. According to UK, “he felt better after throwing up.”

Any news lately?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.