Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

Why so much alarm over holding UK to 19, Uk held Bama to 25, that isn't exactly lighting it up either, good Defesense for both squads.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just pray that its an actual injury and not something like a heart or something.

 

Actually that was the thought that crossed my mind when they said a player collapsed and is heading to the hospital and BCG wasn't coming out. I thought of heart problems/heart pain.

  • Author

Meeks has picked it up.

Billy G back on court. Makes me feel a little better.

OH yeha there is clyde

  • Author
Actually that was the thought that crossed my mind when they said a player collapsed and is heading to the hospital and BCG wasn't coming out. I thought of heart problems/heart pain.

 

I was watching live as a young lad when Hank Gathers passed and it was a moment I'll never forget.

I was watching live as a young lad when Hank Gathers passed and it was a moment I'll never forget.

So was I. Totally heart breaking...

I think thats the last thing on everyones mind now

 

I realize that but isn't this the UK Bama Update game thread?Are we only supposed to discuss about Harris the rest of the game?

  • Author

The refs have really called a debateable game today.

Don't know who Hank Gathers is, but I can imagine that would be horrible to witness :(

I was watching live as a young lad when Hank Gathers passed and it was a moment I'll never forget.

 

Yeah that was horrible. I will never forget that either.

I was being serious. :lol: Other than that he has done OK. And like you said everyone else is playing bad too.

 

:thumb::D

  • Author
I realize that but isn't this the UK Bama Update game thread?Are we only supposed to discuss about Harris the rest of the game?

 

Honestly, its all I can think about until I hear something positive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.