January 24, 200917 yr Anyone listening to the radio? I'm not but apparently they were talking about him having some kind of bug that may have caused dehydration...
January 24, 200917 yr I realize that but isn't this the UK Bama Update game thread?Are we only supposed to discuss about Harris the rest of the game? IMHO it was bad timing to post it. Lets Go Cats
January 24, 200917 yr Anyone listening to the radio? I'm not but apparently they were talking about him having some kind of bug that may have caused dehydration... Still not good that he collapsed, but if he did, Id be happier if it was just out of dehydration.
January 24, 200917 yr Author Prayers are with Harris and the entire UK family. Coming from a non-UK lover - I really appreciate that post. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.