Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

I meant this year and I wasn't even talking about Alabama I was talking about Kentucky. I couldn't care less about Ronald Steele and the Crimson Tide. I was talking about Legion and Jasper.

 

lol Jasper left last year...Steele left this past week. I am betting Steele would have made a bigger impact.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Geez - can someone else take the ball out instead of Porter.

Maybe someone other than Porter should be inbounding the basketball..

lol Jasper left last year...Steele left this past week. I am betting Steele would have made a bigger impact.

 

I'm not arguing that. I was stating a fact that Jasper and Legion left and their bench would be deep. I never said Jasper and Legion would have made a larger impact that Steele. Cmon. :irked:

  • Author

Definately not Miller!

I'm starting to like Stevenson better every game.

I'm not arguing that. I was stating a fact that Jasper and Legion left and their bench would be deep. I never said Jasper and Legion would have made a larger impact that Steele. Cmon. :irked:

 

UK better hope that Meeks stays 4 years...because it won't matter how deep their bench is if he leaves early.

  • Author
I'm starting to like Stevenson better every game.

 

Stevenson is the key to the season, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.