Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter had several people he could have thrown that ball in to, and didn't.

  • Author

A miracle that he missed both FT's...

 

We need these 2.

Missing those free throws. WOW.

  • Author

57-51 Cats

 

 

52.1 remaining.

Hey Brock, you are 5'3'' quit trying to score in the lane.

I not talking about 2 years, I am talking about in the past week.

 

I meant this year and I wasn't even talking about Alabama I was talking about Kentucky. I couldn't care less about Ronald Steele and the Crimson Tide. I was talking about Legion and Jasper.

This one is far from over. The Cats need to keep playing. You can't just give up baskets like that

  • Author

Nice out of bounds play there...

Kentucky has tried to help them stay in the game but they have not taken it.

Make your free throws!!!!!!!!!!:madman:

  • Author

Getting ready to seal it up, hopefully.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.