January 24, 200917 yr They have not been that impressive the last two games. I don't care how they look as long as they win :thumb:.
January 24, 200917 yr They have not been that impressive the last two games. They need at least one and likely two guys to step up and give consistent offensive production...
January 24, 200917 yr Stupid goal tending by 'Bama. He could just see himself on ESPN highlights tonight. :lol:
January 24, 200917 yr Author They have not been that impressive the last two games. Just get the wins in the conference and move on :thumb:
January 24, 200917 yr Author Jodie Meeks is starting to grow on me a bit. I had this rare phenomena with J.J. Redick a few years ago.
January 24, 200917 yr Those things about winning are great but when they play a good team it might not be the same. These are the games you have to find other people to step up for those tougher games. Did I just see Meeks miss a free throw?
January 24, 200917 yr Author Those things about winning are great but when they play a good team it might not be the same. These are the games you have to find other people to step up for those tougher games. Did I just see Meeks miss a free throw? I disagree with you in one respect - its just difficult to win a conference road game. I'll agree that they were flat against Auburn, but you take a win at 'Bama any way you can get it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.