January 24, 200917 yr I disagree with you in one respect - its just difficult to win a conference road game. I'll agree that they were flat against Auburn, but you take a win at 'Bama any way you can get it. I agree.:thumb:
January 24, 200917 yr Stupid foul by Harrellson, he could have gotten to that ball. What was more stupid was that he didn't think it was a foul. :lol:
January 24, 200917 yr Those things about winning are great but when they play a good team it might not be the same. These are the games you have to find other people to step up for those tougher games. Did I just see Meeks miss a free throw? Yes and this is looking like one of those tough games...
January 24, 200917 yr What was more stupid was that he didn't think it was a foul. :lol: What did he do to make you think that? He didn't do anything.
January 24, 200917 yr What did he do to make you think that? He didn't do anything. Even the announcer mentioned his reaction....
January 24, 200917 yr That was a ridiculous call against Meeks. I hate when they call that. It could be called on EVERY possession.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.