Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is not good. I feel like I seen tears in Stewart's eyes.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang this has to be bad...With Coach Gillispie not coming out the second half...

  • Author

I know the look on the players' faces and I can tell you right now that its not good.

  • Author

I am very upset about what's going on. I just finished a prayer.

He has missed 4 layups but other than that he is doing ok.

 

So who is playing better than him other than Meeks?I guess it doesn't matter because Porter is this years whipping boy...

  • Author

BCG is back on the court.

So who is playing better than him other than Meeks?I guess it doesn't matter because Porter is this years whipping boy...

 

I think thats the last thing on everyones mind now

  • Author

I just pray that its an actual injury and not something like a heart or something.

So who is playing better than him other than Meeks?I guess it doesn't matter because Porter is this years whipping boy...

 

I was being serious. :lol: Other than that he has done OK. And like you said everyone else is playing bad too.

This is a bad situation. It must be bad if BCG is going with him. Wonder if it is related to his injury earlier this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.