January 24, 200917 yr I'm all for Galloway playing over Liggins...But you said Porter... Same thing, they both are playing terribly today.
January 24, 200917 yr Author We are trailing right now for one reason and one reason only - we have went away from getting Pistol Pat the ball. If they go to him, it'll free up the perimeter and open the game up. Mark it down.
January 24, 200917 yr I agree. I think the Cats will win by 10+. Just like they were gonna win by 20 last game?
January 24, 200917 yr Author Just like they were gonna win by 20 last game? They won by 9 didn't they? It would've been 15 if Porter didn't go to pieces.
January 24, 200917 yr We are trailing right now for one reason and one reason only - we have went away from getting Pistol Pat the ball. If they go to him, it'll free up the perimeter and open the game up. Mark it down. For who? They are playing a Box and 1 on Meeks so nothing Patterson does inside will open him up.
January 24, 200917 yr They won by 9 didn't they? It would've been 15 if Porter didn't go to pieces. 9 isn't 15 is it? :lol:
January 24, 200917 yr Don't bother.... 11 on Insight. I dont know if I have insight? lol but I'll look.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.