Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I get chills everytime I remember that Alabama shot from the SEC tourney.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Cats manage 19 points in 20 minutes of basketball.

You must not like playing with me then AA. I'm always scared to shoot :thumb:

 

 

You Know better...I know better...:lol:

  • Author

Playing on the road in the conference is tough, but there's no excuse for this.

UK has two starters that on a good night will get maybe 10-12 points between them. Contain Meeks and Patterson is not a big secret. Alabama is big enough & athletic enough to do it.

The refs have swallowed their whistles today, I've seen about 7 fouls on Bama' that were whacks on UK or over the backs. Bama is playing very physical defense and it is working as long as the refs don't start blowing their whistles.

Guys we haven't lost. Down 6 after playing our worst basketball of the season. I am sure Billy will get them ready for this 2nd half.

  • Author
Guys we haven't lost. Down 6 after playing our worst basketball of the season. I am sure Billy will get them ready for this 2nd half.

 

I agree. I think the Cats will win by 10+.

Guys we haven't lost. Down 6 after playing our worst basketball of the season. I am sure Billy will get them ready for this 2nd half.

 

:thumb:

Why not play Galloway for Porter???

 

I guess because Billy Gillispie doesn't know what He is doing...:rolleyes:

I guess because Billy Gillispie doesn't know what He is doing...:rolleyes:

 

I mean it can't it much worse by the way Liggins is playing.:ohbrother:

I mean it can't it much worse by the way Liggins is playing.:ohbrother:

 

I'm all for Galloway playing over Liggins...But you said Porter...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.