Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harris is one of the most inept offensive players I have ever seen. I get chills every time he touches the ball, just has absolutely no confidence whatsoever in his offensive game.

  • Author
I hated when a player is scared to shoot the ball...

 

You must not like playing with me then AA. I'm always scared to shoot :thumb:

  • Author

Meeks was hammered.

  • Author

The Cats will adjust at the half and win this game, IMO. Gottfried doesn't have the ability to adjust, which makes me feel pretty good.

UK is playing awfully bad right now to be only down 3. I'm confident they will clean their act up and pull away.

  • Author

The Cats have 19 and I think Meeks has 11 :lol:

OMG Liggins is freaking terrible. I can't even believe how bad he is.

The Cats have 19 and I think Meeks has 11 :lol:

Which explains why they only have 19 points given that Meeks hadn't scored in about a 10 minute stretch.

  • Author

They'll adjust and get Patterson the ball in the 2nd half. Guarantee it..

2 straight ticky tacks on UK after letting Bama pound our players

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.