Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 64

Featured Replies

The UC team that beat X 2 years ago was solid? They went on to a 2-14 BE record. A few good games does not make you less than awful. You are taking the X love way too far Clyde...

 

No, not at all. I can just tell if a team is "awful." AU is not. Nothing to do with X.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was obviously a joke... There you go taking things out of context. ;)

 

So was the post about who is winning the all-time series between the 2 schools...

 

26-14 Cats by the way...If you want to count the sparks walk as a UL win, 25-15 Cats.

And your "lately" is in the past, just like all of the rest of the games that were played head to head. The history argument can be played both ways.

 

Why exactly are we talking about this?

So was the post about who is winning the all-time series between the 2 schools...

 

26-14 Cats by the way...If you want to count the sparks walk as a UL win, 25-15 Cats.

 

Congrats. :thumb:

So was the post about who is winning the all-time series between the 2 schools...

 

26-14 Cats by the way...If you want to count the sparks walk as a UL win, 25-15 Cats.

 

See! You made it relevant. :clap:

Yeah, I think I will still count that game with Sparks.

No, not at all. I can just tell if a team is "awful." AU is not. Nothing to do with X.

Just finished the game on DVR. Auburn is awful. I'll stand by that after watching them 4 times this year. UK played a poor game tonight and won by 9. I can also tell if a roster is awful. UC is bad right now. They are at least as good as Auburn...

Yeah, I think I will still count that game with Sparks.

 

It's all yours...

Just finished the game on DVR. Auburn is awful. I'll stand by that after watching them 4 times this year. UK played a poor game tonight and won by 9. I can also tell if a roster is awful. UC is bad right now. They are at least as good as Auburn...

Auburn doesn't have very many good players, if any. They worked hard on d most of the night though, and I thought they frustrated Patterson and Meeks both at times tonight.

Auburn doesn't have very many good players, if any. They worked hard on d most of the night though, and I thought they frustrated Patterson and Meeks both at times tonight.

 

Meeks didn't look too frustrated while I was watching. Then again, that was in that stretch during the first four minutes of the 2nd Half.

They are bad but who cares? UK did what they had to do and they are onto the next game. They have to play them so you can't fault them for it.

Auburn doesn't have very many good players, if any. They worked hard on d most of the night though, and I thought they frustrated Patterson and Meeks both at times tonight.

 

And? Sounds a lot like the very average JUCO roster at UC in the prior two years. They gave X a game. Yippie...

They are bad but who cares? UK did what they had to do and they are onto the next game. They have to play them so you can't fault them for it.

 

Simply calling a spade a spade...

Sparks still walked...

 

Let it go...and he didnt walk.

Wiley Brown has gotten over his lost thumb...let it go.

Let it go...and he didnt walk.

 

You're wrong... But that's for another thread. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.