Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 64

Featured Replies

  • Author
You should quit beating that horse. I will be riding it all year long.

 

This game proved why UK is not ranked.

 

I'll take a win over Auburn versus a loss to Western any day of the week :thumb:

 

The SEC isn't as bad as many want to believe.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have earned their rankings.

 

Much like Louisville did against WKU? :lol:

Seriously guys? You're really bringing up bad losses for a team that beat UK? :ohbrother:

Much like Louisville did against WKU? :lol:

 

Ummm...VMI?

 

Or beating three ranked teams in one week. Including the #1...

 

You'll have to do better than that...

Seriously guys? You're really bringing up bad losses for a team that beat UK? :ohbrother:

 

 

No sense of humor I suppose?

I'll take a win over Auburn versus a loss to Western any day of the week :thumb:

 

The SEC isn't as bad as many want to believe.

 

I still believe the SEC is bad.

Hey look. We're at the point in the season that the rational college basketball debate is throw out the window. Sweet.. :ohbrother:

I still believe the SEC is bad.

 

Congratulations.

Ummm...VMI?

 

Or beating three ranked teams in one week. Including the #1...

 

You'll have to do better than that...

 

:thumb:

So tell me how a 9 point win shows why you shouldn't be ranked? I dont think UK deserves to be ranked yet, but winning by 9 @ home doesn't tell me that.

 

If Kentucky beats Alabama, I still don't see them ranked Monday morning.

Hey look. We're at the point in the season that the rational college basketball debate is throw out the window. Sweet.. :ohbrother:

 

Heartbreaking...:D

I still believe the SEC is bad.

 

OK, then. Let's move on. This is about UK and Auburn. I feel like too many times UofL posters get these threads headed in the wrong direction everytime. You've made your points, all the UK fans will disagree, lets move on.

Seriously guys? You're really bringing up bad losses for a team that beat UK? :ohbrother:

 

Oh, its the U of L policy - dish but no take :puke:

If Kentucky beats Alabama, I still don't see them ranked Monday morning.

 

I disagree.

If Kentucky beats Alabama, I still don't see them ranked Monday morning.

 

If they win this weekend, they'll be ranked next week. Whether or not they should be is an entirely different matter....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.