Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 64

Featured Replies

Great win by the Cats :thumb:

 

Sitting alone at the top of the SEC - the way it should be!

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor effort by UK. They looked pretty much awful all night long.

 

Poor effort? They played hard as usual, didnt execute or play very well, but a win is a win.

Poor effort? They played hard as usual, didnt execute or play very well, but a win is a win.

 

:thumb: Good win, IMO.

Seriously guys? You're really bringing up bad losses for a team that beat UK? :ohbrother:

 

For the record, Western Kentucky probably takes UK by 25.

Oh, its the U of L policy - dish but no take :puke:

 

Umm....I despise UofL, so not real sure where you're coming from. I just don't see how dissing UofL for a bad loss works in UK's favor when they lost to VMI and UofL.

OK, then. Let's move on. This is about UK and Auburn. I feel like too many times UofL posters get these threads headed in the wrong direction everytime. You've made your points, all the UK fans will disagree, lets move on.

So it's like most UL threads but not as bad. Congrats...

For the record, Western Kentucky probably takes UK by 25.

 

That's laughable :lol:

If they win this weekend, they'll be ranked next week. Whether or not they should be is an entirely different matter....

 

I honestly don't think so. Only time will tell...

Poor effort? They played hard as usual, didnt execute or play very well, but a win is a win.

 

Yes, it was a poor effort as in they didn't play well at all. They played hard, whoop de doo.

So it's like most UL threads but not as bad. Congrats...

 

I don't go into UofL threads so I wouldn't know, so exempt me from that conversation. I could care less what goes on in those because I don't root for them, therefore, I stay out, something others should do if they just want to stir the pot or post negativity, that goes both ways also.

I don't go into UofL threads so I wouldn't know, so exempt me from that conversation. I could care less what goes on in those because I don't root for them, therefore, I stay out, something others should do if they just want to stir the pot or post negativity, that goes both ways also.

If you think it's bad on UK threads, you should see the other side.

 

UK didn't play that well tonight against an AWFUL Auburn team, but got the win. While that's all that matters, to ignore the reality of why people are posting like they are on either side is pretty clear.

 

UK fans are slamming the Big East. UL fans are crushing a down SEC. Round and round...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.