Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 64

Featured Replies

When he pulled up for that three, my first thought was: is that Meeks? No. Is that Harris? No. Did Miller check in? No. Liggins? No. Stewart? Nope. Surely it was Stevenson? No. Well I'll be danged - it was Patrick Patterson!!!

 

 

Pistol Pat to the rescue :thumb:

 

Everyone knows he has the green light but just like Clint Eastwood would say, 'A man got to know his limitations.'

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win for the Wildcats against a team that went on the road at Alabama and won by 14. I will be happy with a 3 point win against the Crimson Tide.

It was shocking to see him shoot it when trailing off the break, maybe he has been working on that shot in practice. Adding something else to his game.

Everyone knows he has the green light but just like Clint Eastwood would say, 'A man got to know his limitations.'

 

Maybe he was just jealous of Perry hitting 3's this year? :walk:

Maybe he was just jealous of Perry hitting 3's this year? :walk:

 

Perry has some touch for a super lanky amazingly uncoordinated player.

It was shocking to see him shoot it when trailing off the break, maybe he has been working on that shot in practice. Adding something else to his game.

 

I know a lot of people were like, "What in the heck is he doing?"

 

For me, I do not have a problem with it. When you are the only true low post presence and you dominate a game, you can be rewarded with a couple of stupid moments. Similar to how Rodman was always good for one idiotic three point attempt that would clank off the shot clock every game.

  • Author
I know a lot of people were like, "What in the heck is he doing?"

 

For me, I do not have a problem with it. When you are the only true low post presence and you dominate a game, you can be rewarded with a couple of stupid moments. Similar to how Rodman was always good for one idiotic three point attempt that would clank off the shot clock every game.

 

I didn't have a problem with it either. It actually looked to me like he has that kind of range.

I know a lot of people were like, "What in the heck is he doing?"

 

For me, I do not have a problem with it. When you are the only true low post presence and you dominate a game, you can be rewarded with a couple of stupid moments. Similar to how Rodman was always good for one idiotic three point attempt that would clank off the shot clock every game.

 

:thumb:

Good win for the Wildcats against a team that went on the road at Alabama and won by 14. I will be happy with a 3 point win against the Crimson Tide.

 

The Auburn win last week against Alabama was in Auburn. I apologize. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.