January 22, 200917 yr That won't have much to do with POY. If he keeps scoring and UK keeps winning, he'll be there at the end. As long as they keep playing SEC schools that shouldn't be a problem...:ohbrother:
January 22, 200917 yr Author As long as they keep playing SEC schools that shouldn't be a problem...:ohbrother: :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:
January 22, 200917 yr 1. Meeks will get his points. 2. Patterson was a monster tonight. 3. Stevenson played very well had a quite game with PP and Meeks getting theres. 4. Porter played horrible, but he has played well the last month. 5. Miller played well in his few min scoring 3 points, why didn't he get any PT over Harris in the 2nd Half? 6. Harris is a good Defender but he can't shot and dribble.
January 22, 200917 yr I guess it was just me, but I never felt one time that Uk was going to lose that game, they just had it when they wanted to show it, hence the first 4 minutes of the 2nd half. The rest of the game just looked like they knew they were better and were not giving 100%. I don't believe the game was ever in question though IMO.
January 22, 200917 yr Author I guess it was just me, but I never felt one time that Uk was going to lose that game, they just had it when they wanted to show it, hence the first 4 minutes of the 2nd half. The rest of the game just looked like they knew they were better and were not giving 100%. I don't believe the game was ever in question though IMO. I never felt the game was in question, either, but the Cats were obviously very flat tonight. Perhaps they'll play inspired ball at Alabama.
January 22, 200917 yr This one was a toughie,but the Cats with some great D in the 2nd half pull it out and got the W.:dancingpa
January 22, 200917 yr :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: You should quit beating that horse. I will be riding it all year long. This game proved why UK is not ranked.
January 22, 200917 yr You should quit beating that horse. I will be riding it all year long. This game proved why UK is not ranked. Because they won??
January 22, 200917 yr Because they won?? Because they looked terrible. Fortunately, for UK fans, Auburn is worse.
January 22, 200917 yr You should quit beating that horse. I will be riding it all year long. This game proved why UK is not ranked. Yeah because they play very poorly and still win by 9 points. Their fast break and inside the paint, along with their blocking attacks, maeks me wonder why they are not in the top 25, there are not 25 teams that have won 14 or more games that are much better than UK at those, which usually = wins.
January 22, 200917 yr Because they looked terrible. Fortunately, for UK fans, Auburn is worse. They did not look good tonight but that proves nothing in terms of rankings...Did you watch Wake Forest or Clemson today?? Should they be ranked because of how they looked today?
January 22, 200917 yr They did not look good tonight but that proves nothing in terms of rankings...Did you watch Wake Forest or Clemson today?? Should they be ranked because of how they looked today? They have earned their rankings.
January 22, 200917 yr They have earned their rankings. All that matters is the RPI the NCAA uses. They aren't real high there right now, but keep winning conference games and inevitably they will move up some. The AP and Coaches polls are nothing more than than feathers in the cap.
January 22, 200917 yr They have earned their rankings. So tell me how a 9 point win shows why you shouldn't be ranked? I dont think UK deserves to be ranked yet, but winning by 9 @ home doesn't tell me that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.