Highlands Banquet

jbwill2

You can contact Carolyn Smith at the High School after the banquet and she should be able to either sell you a tape or tell you who to contact. Usually she has them in her office after the banquet and she is the contact.

If you want an individual, you may have to contact that individual.

Thanks! :thumb:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that OCNB has a buck on the wall that any hunter would love to have harvested.

Do they call it "harvest" cuz' you have to "plant" your derrierre in a tree for hours to get one?? LOL I heard his wife bought that "trophy" at a yard sale. She just LOVES dead carcasses hanging around the house....much like the film crew! LOL Stop me if you heard these...tip your waitress!! :ohbrother:

The more anticipated question is when do they end? DMZ, I ordered the pizza to be delivered around 6:30. You'll be hungry by then:D

It was finished by 6. Things went smoothly and expeditiously. Great banquet.

Highlight tape was "the best ever". Major props to Messrs. Brossart, Cecil and Newman for a fantastic job putting it together. Some very sad moments ( a tribute to Mitch), some very funny moments and a whole lot of good football in between.

Steve Roller was able to attend. I think it was great for Steve to attend and great for the kids to see Steve up and doing well.

Just an awesome banquet. :thumb:

Now comes that terrible part of the year between the banquet and Spring football: the real Dead Period! :D

It was finished by 6. Things went smoothly and expeditiously. Great banquet.

Highlight tape was "the best ever". Major props to Messrs. Brossart, Cecil and Newman for a fantastic job putting it together. Some very sad moments ( a tribute to Mitch), some very funny moments and a whole lot of good football in between.

Steve Roller was able to attend. I think it was great for Steve to attend and great for the kids to see Steve up and doing well.

Just an awesome banquet. :thumb:

Now comes that terrible part of the year between the banquet and Spring football: the real Dead Period! :D

I agree L/N but one thing I would like to see change is to have the senior parent talk at the beginning of the banquet vs. toward the very end. I think Bud Dempsey did an outstanding job and really enjoy his presentation. I'll let someone else fill you in on the awards because I can't remember everyone and I don't want to leave someone out.

Highlands Banquet Awards

Michael Laber; Mr. Highlands Football

Tony Guidugli; MVP

Adam Dempsey; MVP

Nick Martin; Red Dog Spirit Award

Kody Resenhagen; Ron Welch Award

Blake Newman; Quinn Stapleton Award

Jaren Frank; Mr. Determination Award

Teddy Abner; Coaches Perserverance Award

Peter Bardgett; Blocking Excellance

Josh Conner; Career Excellance Award

Oliver Head; Mr. Everything Award

Alex Horner; 110% Award

Jake Turner; Fourth Quarter Award

Highlands Banquet Awards

Michael Laber; Mr. Highlands Football

Tony Guidugli; MVP

Adam Dempsey; MVP

Nick Martin; Red Dog Spirit Award

Kody Resenhagen; Ron Welch Award

Blake Newman; Quinn Stapleton Award

Jaren Frank; Mr. Determination Award

Teddy Abner; Coaches Perserverance Award

Peter Bardgett; Blocking Excellance

Josh Conner; Career Excellance Award

Oliver Head; Mr. Everything Award

Alex Horner; 110% Award

Jake Turner; Fourth Quarter Award

Is this the full list of awards/award recipients for the banquet? Any JV or frosh awards given?