January 19, 200917 yr In all seriousness, this season's UK team would beat last season's UK team by about 20 (and I love Joe and Ramel). I would say the Patterson vs. Patterson matchup would be a push.
January 19, 200917 yr I would say the Patterson vs. Patterson matchup would be a push. Patterson couldn't guard Patterson. Patterson would dominate him :lol:
January 19, 200917 yr I would say the Patterson vs. Patterson matchup would be a push. I'd say it would be a shove since last season's Patterson would be in street clothes and a cast.
January 19, 200917 yr If it would work out that way, history tells us we beat Utah and lose to Marquette.
January 19, 200917 yr If that's how Kentucky's bracket works out, I like their chances against Duke. Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats, and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.
January 19, 200917 yr Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote'] You're right,UK would have to stay on dUKe's shooters. But could dUKe handle UK's inside game? Meeks might not drop 50 on them, but he is far better than average and would get over 20 against them. :clap:
January 19, 200917 yr How about Marquette??? Most folks don't know this, but Marquette is 6-4 all-time against Kentucky in the NCAA tournament.
January 19, 200917 yr Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote'] I agree they wouldnt let Meeks drop 50, but are you kidding me about the average thing??? Meeks is a very good guard. Not great, but he is way better than average.
January 19, 200917 yr Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote'] Noone expects Porter to drop 50 on Duke :confused: Now Meeks on the other hand - he has a high probability of being an All-American and is on the shortlist for National Player of the Year. I'd say he's a little above average.
January 20, 200917 yr I would say the Patterson vs. Patterson matchup would be a push. Agree-Think match-up would be a push.
January 20, 200917 yr Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote'] Do not know what March will bring but Duke has been an average team the last few years in March. Will see if they have enough depth to make a run in March.
January 20, 200917 yr You're right,UK would have to stay on dUKe's shooters. But could dUKe handle UK's inside game? Meeks might not drop 50 on them, but he is far better than average and would get over 20 against them. :clap: I really would doubt him getting twenty, Duke is one of the best defensive teams in the country, and Meeks is putting up these numbers against basically questionable teams, with the exception of Tenn. who IMO is way overrated.
January 20, 200917 yr I really would doubt him getting twenty' date=' Duke is one of the best defensive teams in the country, and Meeks is putting up these numbers against basically questionable teams, with the exception of Tenn. who IMO is way overrated.[/quote'] Let's see... UNC 19 KState 37 WVU 19 U of L 28 Vandy 21 UT 54 Georgia 22 I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.