New Bracketology

formerkywrestler

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote']

You're right,UK would have to stay on dUKe's shooters. But could dUKe handle UK's inside game? Meeks might not drop 50 on them, but he is far better than average and would get over 20 against them. :clap:

Are you serious? Duke doesn't let an average guard drop 50 on them. Sorry the defense is way too much for the Cats' date=' and UK doesn't have the defense to contain all of Duke's shooters.[/quote']

I agree they wouldnt let Meeks drop 50, but are you kidding me about the average thing??? Meeks is a very good guard. Not great, but he is way better than average.

Noone expects Porter to drop 50 on Duke :confused:

Now Meeks on the other hand - he has a high probability of being an All-American and is on the shortlist for National Player of the Year. I'd say he's a little above average.

Do not know what March will bring but Duke has been an average team the last few years in March. Will see if they have enough depth to make a run in March.

You're right,UK would have to stay on dUKe's shooters. But could dUKe handle UK's inside game? Meeks might not drop 50 on them, but he is far better than average and would get over 20 against them. :clap:

I really would doubt him getting twenty, Duke is one of the best defensive teams in the country, and Meeks is putting up these numbers against basically questionable teams, with the exception of Tenn. who IMO is way overrated.

I really would doubt him getting twenty' date=' Duke is one of the best defensive teams in the country, and Meeks is putting up these numbers against basically questionable teams, with the exception of Tenn. who IMO is way overrated.[/quote']

Let's see...

UNC 19

KState 37

WVU 19

U of L 28

Vandy 21

UT 54

Georgia 22

I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams. :rolleyes: