Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bracketology

Featured Replies

If you think Miami is awful, then there is no need to continue this debate.

 

They definitely aren't very good. I would have them probably 6th maybe 7th in the ACC. Oh wait, I forgot that means they would be either 1 or 2 in the SEC. :sssh:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK would beat Davidson by 10+ if they played tomorrow on a neutral court.:thumb:

 

Well, I guess that settles it. :thumb:

They definitely aren't very good. I would have them probably 6th maybe 7th in the ACC. Oh wait, I forgot that means they would be either 1 or 2 in the SEC. :sssh:

 

See post #74.

Well, I guess that settles it. :thumb:

 

 

 

I would have to guess whatever you say will be what is true.:rolleyes:

 

So who do you think would win Davidson or Kentucky?

If you are going to compare like that' date=' then all you're doing is padding UK's games. One you should have the same amount of games at least. Then this whole time the UK fans are saying except okla and Duke when it would look good for Davidson, but now in this case it hurts, so you add them in there?[/quote']

 

Why would it be the same number of games? UK has played more teams in the Top 100 than Davidson has, that's a fact. No need to "even out the teams".

You get no arguement from me either way. Its still early with lots of games yet to play.

The beauty of college basketball is that it will get settled on the court in the end.

If you think Miami is awful, then there is no need to continue this debate.

 

Well, considering I have seen about 6 of their games, I am not at all impressed...they would be better off in the SEC.

Well, considering I have seen about 6 of their games, I am not at all impressed...they would be better off in the SEC.

 

That may be the case, but to claim they are "awful" is unfathomable.

Just look at your arguement...

 

UK- UNC-lost handily, Miami- lost, K-state comeback win poor team, Vandy SEC speaks for itself, then throw out WVA b/c Davidson played them too

 

Davidson- Down to the wire with Okla lost, gave Duke a decent game lost, Purdue lost, Nc state beat them. Looks similar, I'd almost give the nod to Davidson.

 

Without March Madness, nobody ever hears about Curry and Davidson. Doesn't happen my friend. Point is, when the tourney starts it's anybody's game. Just look at George Mason a few years ago. When a team gets hot they are pretty much unbeatable. What do you think Coach K is thinking with a possible matchup with Ky.:scared: Do i think UK can beat Duke this year, I would wish so but i don't think so. Maybe you don't think UK is as good as other people think. But that's okay.... The Dance will decide.

dUKe can be beat. i watched their game with Rhode Island. URI should had won the game. The refs kept putting dUKe on free throw line in the closing minutes to give them the win. Patterson and Stevenson would control dUKe down low.

dUKe can be beat. i watched their game with Rhode Island. URI should had won the game. The refs kept putting dUKe on free throw line in the closing minutes to give them the win. Patterson and Stevenson would control dUKe down low.

 

I had to say this, but anyone who posts "dUKe" must really miss seeing "D__e" all the time.

I think the two teams (UK, and Davidson) are pretty even as far as non-confrence schedule goes.

 

Losses

UNC/Duke - Both are great teams UNC has had a little trouble of late but still a great team, and will be great game in a couple of weeks.

 

UofL/Oklahoma - Agian I think a pretty even matchup.

 

Wins

Both teams have a common win against WVU

 

K-State and NC State are not very good but NC State is better because of their ACC schedule.

I think the two teams (UK, and Davidson) are pretty even as far as non-confrence schedule goes.

 

Losses

UNC/Duke - Both are great teams UNC has had a little trouble of late but still a great team, and will be great game in a couple of weeks.

 

UofL/Oklahoma - Agian I think a pretty even matchup.

 

Wins

Both teams have a common win against WVU

 

K-State and NC State are not very good but NC State is better because of their ACC schedule.

 

NC ST is 1-3 in the ACC and K State has the higher RPI.

 

UK also has a road win at UT who has a higher RPI than WVU. Davidson's 3rd best win is at Charleston.

Without March Madness, nobody ever hears about Curry and Davidson. Doesn't happen my friend.

 

I don't know if that is necessarily true... Perfect example: Jodie Meeks. Jodie didn't do anything spectacular last year or even the year before in the tournament. Some people may have known about him, but nobody REALLY knew about him until he scored 54 against UT....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.