Let's see...

UNC 19

KState 37

WVU 19

U of L 28

Vandy 21

UT 54

Georgia 22

I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams. :rolleyes:

I think it's a shame it took until last week to hear his name on the national level. Before the 54, you never heard it. He is very important to UK. They are a .500 type of team without him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a shame it took until last week to hear his name on the national level. Before the 54, you never heard it. He is very important to UK. They are a .500 type of team without him.

I agree that he has singlehandedly won a few games for them.:thumb:

Let's see...

UNC 19

KState 37

WVU 19

U of L 28

Vandy 21

UT 54

Georgia 22

I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams. :rolleyes:

Let's see... Kstate, WVU, Georgia are basically nothing this year. He dropped that on L'ville right before they started playing good basketball. Then yea 19 against UNC and 21 Vandy, they don't play Duke defense. So like I said I don't see him scoring twenty on him, i'm not doubting him being a good player, but not a stud yet.

Let's see... Kstate' date=' WVU, Georgia are basically nothing this year. He dropped that on L'ville right before they started playing good basketball. Then yea 19 against UNC and 21 Vandy, they don't play Duke defense. So like I said I don't see him scoring twenty on him, i'm not doubting him being a good player, but not a stud yet.[/quote']

So what is it, he is an average player or a good player?

And yes, Meeks could easily score 20+ on Duke....

Decent? :laugh: :laugh:

So let me guess, you think Duke has 3 or 4 guys that are better than Meeks right?

Didn't say that at all, assumptions can lead you to trouble. Duke has a great team, everyone does there part that's why there always a top ten team because they never need someone to sore 54, or do everything the whole game. :devil:

Didn't say that at all' date=' assumptions can lead you to trouble. Duke has a great team, everyone does there part that's why there always a top ten team because they never need someone to sore 54, or do everything the whole game. :devil:[/quote']

Sure could have used someone scoring 54 the last few first weekend tournament exits. I mean, it's the same kids, right???

Stephen Curry dropped an easy 29 on Duke this year. Curry is averaging 29 per game Meeks is right behind him at 26 per game and UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson, so I'm thinking with UK's inside game Meeks could score 20 or more on Duke easy!

Stephen Curry dropped an easy 29 on Duke this year. Curry is averaging 29 per game Meeks is right behind him at 26 per game and UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson, so I'm thinking with UK's inside game Meeks could score 20 or more on Duke easy!

First off, who has UK played competetively against that was better than Davidson.

And I don't believe it was an easy 29, I don't think he even had double digits at half time.