Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bracketology

Featured Replies

Let's see...

 

UNC 19

KState 37

WVU 19

U of L 28

Vandy 21

UT 54

Georgia 22

 

I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams. :rolleyes:

 

I think it's a shame it took until last week to hear his name on the national level. Before the 54, you never heard it. He is very important to UK. They are a .500 type of team without him.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's a shame it took until last week to hear his name on the national level. Before the 54, you never heard it. He is very important to UK. They are a .500 type of team without him.

 

I agree that he has singlehandedly won a few games for them.:thumb:

Let's see...

 

UNC 19

KState 37

WVU 19

U of L 28

Vandy 21

UT 54

Georgia 22

 

I don't see any reason to believe that he can't score against good teams. You don't average over 25 PPG and get mentioned in Player of the Year conversations unless you can score against good teams. :rolleyes:

 

Let's see... Kstate, WVU, Georgia are basically nothing this year. He dropped that on L'ville right before they started playing good basketball. Then yea 19 against UNC and 21 Vandy, they don't play Duke defense. So like I said I don't see him scoring twenty on him, i'm not doubting him being a good player, but not a stud yet.

Let's see... Kstate' date=' WVU, Georgia are basically nothing this year. He dropped that on L'ville right before they started playing good basketball. Then yea 19 against UNC and 21 Vandy, they don't play Duke defense. So like I said I don't see him scoring twenty on him, i'm not doubting him being a good player, but not a stud yet.[/quote']

 

So what is it, he is an average player or a good player?

 

And yes, Meeks could easily score 20+ on Duke....

So what is it, he is an average player or a good player?

 

And yes, Meeks could easily score 20+ on Duke....

 

He is decent. No not easily, I don't think anyone has ever easily scored 20 on Duke.

He is decent. No not easily' date=' I don't think anyone has ever easily scored 20 on Duke.[/quote']

 

Decent? :laugh: :laugh:

 

So let me guess, you think Duke has 3 or 4 guys that are better than Meeks right?

Decent? :laugh: :laugh:

 

So let me guess, you think Duke has 3 or 4 guys that are better than Meeks right?

 

Didn't say that at all, assumptions can lead you to trouble. Duke has a great team, everyone does there part that's why there always a top ten team because they never need someone to sore 54, or do everything the whole game. :devil:

Didn't say that at all' date=' assumptions can lead you to trouble. Duke has a great team, everyone does there part that's why there always a top ten team because they never need someone to sore 54, or do everything the whole game. :devil:[/quote']

Sure could have used someone scoring 54 the last few first weekend tournament exits. I mean, it's the same kids, right???

Stephen Curry dropped an easy 29 on Duke this year. Curry is averaging 29 per game Meeks is right behind him at 26 per game and UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson, so I'm thinking with UK's inside game Meeks could score 20 or more on Duke easy!

Sure could have used someone scoring 54 the last few first weekend tournament exits. I mean, it's the same kids, right???

 

Makes sense to me:thumb:

UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson

 

Easy tiger...

In that format, I would look for Duke to stuggle with 'Nova in round 2, but be able to walk to Detroit, which is where I will be. My father has two tix.

Stephen Curry dropped an easy 29 on Duke this year. Curry is averaging 29 per game Meeks is right behind him at 26 per game and UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson, so I'm thinking with UK's inside game Meeks could score 20 or more on Duke easy!

 

First off, who has UK played competetively against that was better than Davidson.

 

And I don't believe it was an easy 29, I don't think he even had double digits at half time.

If that's how Kentucky's bracket works out, I like their chances against Duke.

 

UK isn't beating Duke this season...they aren't nearly deep enough, and don't match up well after Patterson. Meeks would have fits with Nolan Smith.

UK isn't beating Duke this season...they aren't nearly deep enough, and don't match up well after Patterson. Meeks would have fits with Nolan Smith.

 

Thank you! Someone finally shows up with sense (not a UK fan) :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.