Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bracketology

Featured Replies

It is pretty absurd to think a guy averaging 26 a game could put up 30 on Duke. Please.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what is it, he is an average player or a good player?

 

And yes, Meeks could easily score 20+ on Duke....

 

Easily? I don't think so...I think he could, and would score 20, but he would be flat out exhausted by game's end. He and Patterson would be hounded for a solid 40...someone else would have to beat Duke...and no one who that would be yet.

Stephen Curry dropped an easy 29 on Duke this year. Curry is averaging 29 per game Meeks is right behind him at 26 per game and UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson, so I'm thinking with UK's inside game Meeks could score 20 or more on Duke easy!

 

Ask Stephen Curry how "easy" that 29 was. It is clearly evident you didn't watch...as I did.

Who has Davidson played besides Duke and Oklahoma that is better than any team that UK has played and I'm not saying UK would beat Duke I'm just saying Meeks could score 20 or more againist Duke and hopefully we will find out in march

Who has Davidson played besides Duke and Oklahoma that is better than any team that UK has played and I'm not saying UK would beat Duke I'm just saying Meeks could score 20 or more againist Duke and hopefully we will find out in march

 

Why do you have to throw both of those two teams out? That's like saying who has UK played taken away Louisville and Tenn?

UK has played againist much better teams than Davidson!

 

I love when FACTS leave a debate...it makes this world of fiction, so much mroe enjoyable....

 

Let's see, Duke's RPI is #1, their SOS is #3

UK's RPI is #59, their SOS is #126 (flat awesome)

Davidson's RPI is #21, their SOS is #60

 

I love it!!!

It is pretty absurd to think a guy averaging 26 a game could put up 30 on Duke. Please.

 

I don't think it's absurd whatsoever (I sense some sarcasm)...but I do think that if Meeks had 30, Patterson with 20, you'd need 30 more from everyone else, and I don't see that. Also, the numbers above would be quite a stretch in general.

Who has Davidson played besides Duke and Oklahoma that is better than any team that UK has played and I'm not saying UK would beat Duke I'm just saying Meeks could score 20 or more againist Duke and hopefully we will find out in march

 

Davidson has played....OK, Duke, Purdue, NC State, and WVA

 

UK can hang their hats on UL, WVA, and UT (maybe)

I love when FACTS leave a debate...it makes this world of fiction, so much mroe enjoyable....

 

Let's see, Duke's RPI is #1, their SOS is #3

UK's RPI is #59, their SOS is #126 (flat awesome)

Davidson's RPI is #21, their SOS is #60

 

I love it!!!

 

Hmmm? from this, plus all of the other obvious facts, looks like the UK fans can just show us a few of these? :isurrender: :isurrender:

Davidson has played....OK, Duke, Purdue, NC State, and WVA

 

UK can hang their hats on UL, WVA, and UT (maybe)

 

Ouch! :madman:

I don't think it's absurd whatsoever (I sense some sarcasm)...but I do think that if Meeks had 30, Patterson with 20, you'd need 30 more from everyone else, and I don't see that. Also, the numbers above would be quite a stretch in general.

 

I agree. I don't think UK could beat Duke this season.

Just keep winning and bring back the old Kentucky which made the SEC its play ground.

I'm not throwing them out and UK has played UNC,K-State,Miami,West Virigina,Vandy and granted these aren't top 25 teams except for UNC but they are well above anyone Davidson plays throughout their schedule EXCEPT for Duke and Oklahoma is what I'm saying

Davidson has played....OK, Duke, Purdue, NC State, and WVA

 

UK can hang their hats on UL, WVA, and UT (maybe)

 

Speaking of facts leaving a debate, can UK hang their hats on UNC and Miami as well?

I'm not throwing them out and UK has played UNC,K-State,Miami,West Virigina,Vandy and granted these aren't top 25 teams except for UNC but they are well above anyone Davidson plays throughout their schedule EXCEPT for Duke and Oklahoma is what I'm saying

 

Just look at your arguement...

 

UK- UNC-lost handily, Miami- lost, K-state comeback win poor team, Vandy SEC speaks for itself, then throw out WVA b/c Davidson played them too

 

Davidson- Down to the wire with Okla lost, gave Duke a decent game lost, Purdue lost, Nc state beat them. Looks similar, I'd almost give the nod to Davidson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.