Steelers 23 Ravens 14

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Limas Sweed should be fined by the team, not only for missing a 50yd cakewalk for a TD, he laid on the field like he was injured which burned the last timeout of the half, which would have been handy when Ben made the bonehead throw across the middle to kill any chance for a FG.

Best defense won today. :thumb:

If Hines and Clark can be healthy for the SB, I like the Steeler's chances.

I also told an administrator before the game that Fast Willie would not have 50yds rushing, so I'd like to publicly say I told you so.:p

I love that guy.

He's awesome.

BTW, another African American NFL head coach makes it to the SB the same year our first African American president takes office. Although I don't like the team that either represents, I must say that is certainly progress that all of us should be happy with.

Kind of a weak trophy, really.

Yeah, the conference ones aren't all that impressive.

I'm surprised that they'll touch the trophy. I know in the NHL the captain of the team will only be near or touch the conference trophy during a photo right after the win, but no one else will even have anything to do with it. Superstition.....

Limas Sweed should be fined by the team, not only for missing a 50yd cakewalk for a TD, he laid on the field like he was injured which burned the last timeout of the half, which would have been handy when Ben made the bonehead throw across the middle to kill any chance for a FG.

I also told an administrator before the game that Fast Willie would not have 50yds rushing, so I'd like to publicly say I told you so.:p

He played his butt off afterward though. Probably because he knew what was coming next week.:thumb:

That was the first thing I thought of; could have come back to bite the Steelers but ultimately didn't.