2009 North Laurel

Ram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple months ago someone at Wal-Mart leaked the name of the new guy that would gather buggies in the parking lot. It was all anyone talked about on the internet for days then, you guessed it, someone else got the job. Man a lot of people got mad over that one.

I received this press conference alert today.

The North Laurel Athletic Department announces a press conference for Friday January 30th, 2009 at 1:00 PM located in the North Laurel Auditorium. The purpose of the press conference will be to name and introduce the new head coach of the North Laurel Football Program. All media interviews and photos will take place at this time. North Laurel High School competes in Class 5A District 8.

All questions will be answered on Friday! :thumb:

I know the all of these will be answered, But I had heard this before and heard it again today, former East Jesimine and Dunbar coach, Coach Hensley has been interested. Does anyone know if he was even interviewed?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I know the all of these will be answered, But I had heard this before and heard it again today, former East Jesimine and Dunbar coach, Coach Hensley has been interested. Does anyone know if he was even interviewed?

I am not sure. I know they interviewed quite a few coaches, but not sure who was interviewed.

I think so.

Does anyone have a schedule for North yet?

Although I live on campus at Northern Kentucky University, I will definitely try to get down for the North Laurel/Harlan County game if its at a point in our fall schedule that we don't have any games/matches at home.

That game is on October 10th.

The North schedule is as follows:

8-21 North Laurel vs. Pulaski County

8-28 North Laurel at Knox Central Cumberland Valley Bowl

9-4 North Laurel vs. South Laurel

9-11 North Laurel at Corbin

9-18 OPEN

9-25 North Laurel vs. Clay County*

10-2 North Laurel vs. Perry County Central*

10-9 North Laurel at Harlan County*

10-16 North Laurel at Whitley County*

10-23 North Laurel at Letcher County Central*