Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy Dykes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Dykes. Not just because he was a former assistant at UK, he does a good job.

I like him. I like him better when he doesn't break out the "High School Harry pass" line more than 12 times in one night.

I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

 

I agree. He can be annoying, but there is definately a few worse than him. I think.

I like him a lot.

 

He is knowledgable and enthusiastic.

I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

 

:thumb:

 

When he stays away from that I like him. Seems like he always has 4-5 phrases that just get annoying.

I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

I agree. Last night was a good example. He wore out the phrase "in the conversation" when talking about Meeks chances of being the POY.
I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

 

Exactly what I was going to say.

 

"His strength is his strength"......I remember a game last year that I counted him using that one 10+ times.

I have to admit though, he does have that "It Factor".....

I like him OK but he has a tendencey to get stuck on one phrase or idea through an entire game sometimes.

 

There are much worse out there.

 

He is guilty of "wearing out a phrase" but overall he is pretty good and much better than most.

"Turnovers in the acceptable part of the court"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.