January 11, 200917 yr UK is alot better than they are getting credit for, IMO. I think 12-4 would be about right with 14-2 being very optimistic (but also very possible).
January 11, 200917 yr 12-4 in the SEC puts them at 23-8, which is plenty to get UK into the tournament. Depending on the SEC Tournament, I say UK could be something like 24-9 and about a 7 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
January 11, 200917 yr Maybe I'm too much of an optimist but anything below 10 wins is unacceptable to me given how much they've improved over the past month. I really think that 12-13 wins is very possible as well.
January 11, 200917 yr All UK has to do is win eight conference games and not get blown out in any of their four upcoming CBS appearances. If they go 8-8 they'll be in the NIT.
January 12, 200917 yr If they go 8-8 they'll be in the NIT. CBS will never let that happen. It's a ratings game. Look at last year.
January 12, 200917 yr They will split with Florida and Tennessee, lose to Alabama, Arkansas, Vandy, and one other loss.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.