Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games will UK win in the SEC

Featured Replies

16-0 is still a pipe dream. Sure, if they played that way every game then yeah, they go 16-0. But they won't. This team still puts up duds in some games, and there will still be a couple. I still wouldn't bet on them at Florida, and maybe not Arkansas.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody want to change their prediction after tonight.

Meeks was unreal but I also have seen a much better team as of late.

Nope. Still sticking with 10-6.

I'm going with 13-3.

10-6.

 

Come on guys make it happen!!!!!

How can you imagine Kentucky losing more than they did last season?

 

Vandy has hardly nothing this year.

Florida is overrated. Outside of Calathes, there isn't anyone else.

Tennessee looks like half the team they were last season.

 

I can see a loss to Arkansas, though I think it's a 50/50 game. Maybe they will lose a game to Tennessee or Florida, but there is no way they will go worse than 10-6

They need two more wins to prove us both right.

They need two more wins to prove us both right.

 

Good prediction on the record, bad prediction on who they would lose to.

Good prediction on the record, bad prediction on who they would lose to.

And that's not good because I thought the teams I picked were pretty obvious. I wasn't expecting the ambushes to Ole Miss, Miss. State, LSU, and South Carolina

  • Author
I say they go 9-7. Lose to UT, UGA, SC, Arkansas, UF twice, and Miss. State.

 

I'm on target with the record, just not who they would lose too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.