Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games will UK win in the SEC

Featured Replies

How can you imagine Kentucky losing more than they did last season?

 

Vandy has hardly nothing this year.

Florida is overrated. Outside of Calathes, there isn't anyone else.

Tennessee looks like half the team they were last season.

 

I can see a loss to Arkansas, though I think it's a 50/50 game. Maybe they will lose a game to Tennessee or Florida, but there is no way they will go worse than 10-6

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said before the season started, they would go 12-4, so I am sticking to that.

I am going to go with 16-0 until we lose a game. After we lose a game, I'll say 12-4 :lol:

11-5

You are kidding, right?

 

The SEC is so bad, they honestly have the potential to go 16-0.

12-4 and if they beat Tennessee tomorrow night it could get better. Have not been impressed by Tenn and watched Alabama yesterday. Don't think they can stand up to defensive pressure. Losses at Tenn, @ Arkansas, @ S Carolina & @ Fla.

11-5

Thats what im thinking.

I say they spilt with GA, UT in the east. They should be able to win 5 of the 6 west games

Thats what im thinking.

I say they spilt with GA, UT in the east. They should be able to win 5 of the 6 west games

 

Georgia?? :confused:

 

Georgia: 9-7 (0-1)

RPI: 228

SOS: 245

Losses: Texas A&M Corpus Cristi, Loyola, WKU, GT

Wins: Virginia Tech, Woffard

I say they win 12 games in SEC league play.

Anybody want to change their prediction after tonight.

Meeks was unreal but I also have seen a much better team as of late.

Georgia?? :confused:

 

Georgia: 9-7 (0-1)

RPI: 228

SOS: 245

Losses: Texas A&M Corpus Cristi, Loyola, WKU, GT

Wins: Virginia Tech, Woffard

 

^Yeah, that team

^Yeah, that team

 

I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

The way they are playing now, 14-2 isnt out of the question with an extreme outside shot at 16-0 after the way the manhandled UT at Knoxville. I know thats a streatch but its possible. However, this could be wishful thinking!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.