Adult Industry Wants Federal Bailout

Wireman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty funny you gotta admit but I am quite sure the Adult Industry is not hurting. I am quite certain it is probably one of the highest grossing industries out there today.

Top 3 things to sell.

1. Sex

2. drugs

3. Money

The only legal one is what got us into this mess. LOL

On a related note, there was a 30-minute Penn and Teller program on Showtime last night regarding prostitution. An observation was made - and possibly it's overly simplistic - that prostitution is something that is a crime because money changes hands, but wouldn't be a crime if no money was involved.

It's real hard to believe that Larry Flynt is finally asking for a "money shot" into his business. I would think with all the people who have been going down lately that their would not be a shortage of anything in this industry.

But I have a plan.....In a flacid economy it would be nice for these entertainers to rise to the occasion as often as possible. They should be the ones laying the blame on our leaders by fingering them out and ask for this money to implanted in to the hearts or at least the chest of the American people. Then I would ask that the big "O" reach a deal with congress to allow us Americans to keep this industry alive and penetrating our computers and televisions with quality acting and amazing plot lines that come along in an awesome adult film