Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do They Ever Graduate?

Featured Replies

It seemed like Luke Recker was in college basketball for about 10 years, with I believe 3 different schools.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Paulaus

The little guard from Ole Miss a few years back; Chris Harrision?

Add Scottie Reynolds of Villanova to the list

I would have to say Hendrix from Alabama. It seemed like he was there forever!

Anyone remember Jess Settles? I think he was actually there for six year due to injuries and red shirts. I think he still gets minutes for Iowa. :lol:

Slade from Tennesee.

Brian Cardinal from Purdue. It seemed like he played for 10 years. Heck he didn't have any hair when he left.

Add Scottie Reynolds of Villanova to the list
He is only a Junior this season I believe.

I feel like I have been watching Levance Fields from Pitt for a long while now.

 

But I still enjoy watching him everytime they play.

 

p1_031508_fields_getty.jpg

Reynolds and Henderson are only juniors this year. Steele of Alabama is the first person that pops into my mind. Also when Redick was at Duke that seemed like a decade.

  • Author
Novak and Diener at Marquette.

 

Diener was there for atleast 7 years :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.